The Balinese cats are considered to be long-haired Siamese cats given that they are crossed Siamese cats with another kind of long-haired cats, not known which one. They are long-haired cats with the same patterns and colors as the Siamese.
The Balinese cats are medium-sized, elegant with long legs and tail, large pointed ears and almond-shaped eyes. Usual eyes color is blue though we can meet some with violet ones. Their coat is silky, soft following the Siamese colors like cream, blue, chocolate and lilac.
The Balinese cats share the same personality like the Siamese, so they are sociable, active, playful and communicative. They like to talk with you, play with you and share all your activities. They are getting along well with children, even small ones, other pets and dos as well.
They don’t care to stay indoors, and you better keep them like this for their own protection from accidents, attacks or diseases might occur by their contact with other cats. They are great pets and are highly recommended for families having kids as well.
Balinese are in general healthy cats, but annual vaccination would protect them at least from the common dangers threatening their health. They are prone to obesity, because mainly live indoors and you should pay attention by offering a balanced controlled nutrition.
Weekly brushing, to get rid of the dead hair, nail trimming and teeth brushing to protect from periodontitis is all what Balinese need to keep in good shape.
Latest posts by Emily Bachmann (see all)
- Why Cat Urine Smells So Bad — and My Best Tips on What You Can Do About It 👃 - June 16, 2020
- How to Use Cat Pee as a Mouse Deterrent (5 Tips) 🐭 - June 14, 2020
- What You Can and Cannot Expect from Spaying or Neutering Your Cat - June 8, 2020
- Q&A: How to Solve Common Litter Box Problems 😼 - June 6, 2020
- 3 Astonishingly Simple Ways to Stop Your Cat Peeing On The Bed Tomorrow 🛌 - June 3, 2020