Cheetoh is a quite new breed, originated in 2004, a cross breed of Bengals and Ocicats. Cheetohs have the wild look of the Asian jungle leopards, but with a gentle and social personality.
They have a large, muscular, athletic body with large ears and almond-shaped eyes and a low walking like the wild cats do. They are a short-haired breed with thick hair but soft texture. Their coat colors and patterns are: black and brown potted sienna, black and brown, spotted gold, black spotted smoke, black spotted silver, lynx pointed gold and brown spotted cinnamon.
Cheetohs are sociable, gentle, affectionate, intelligent and playful. Although they have a wild cat’s look, they love to be petted sitting in your lap. They are very sweet with children and in general they get along very well with other pets as well.
Cheetoh cat is considered to be a healthy breed with no recorded genetic problems. Annual vaccination is necessary. They need little grooming. Weekly brushing to remove the dead hair it would be enough for this short-haired cat. Nail trimming, ear cleaning and teeth brushing if you train them since kittens, would be great.
So, if you like to adopt one, do not hesitate because of their wild look. You will be surprised how sweet these cats are.
Latest posts by Emily Bachmann (see all)
- Why Cat Urine Smells So Bad — and My Best Tips on What You Can Do About It 👃 - June 16, 2020
- How to Use Cat Pee as a Mouse Deterrent (5 Tips) 🐭 - June 14, 2020
- What You Can and Cannot Expect from Spaying or Neutering Your Cat - June 8, 2020
- Q&A: How to Solve Common Litter Box Problems 😼 - June 6, 2020
- 3 Astonishingly Simple Ways to Stop Your Cat Peeing On The Bed Tomorrow 🛌 - June 3, 2020