The Pixie-bob is a breed of domestic cat. Some say he is the result of crossing bobcat with domestic shorthair, while others believe that it is natural genetic mutation giving him the bobbed tail.
Pixie-bobs are medium to large sized cats with the males usually larger than females. They have strong, muscular body with pear shaped head. They have soft, short or long haired coat in any shades of brown spotted tabby with outlining markings.
Pixie-bobs are extremely sociable and people-oriented cats. They are loyal, affectionate, and playful and they love kids. Also they get along well with other pets, including dogs. They love to be around you at home, participate in your activities, play with you but also jump in your lap to be petted. They are excellent pets for any kind of family.
Pixie-bob is considered to be a healthy breed requiring little grooming. Weekly brushing –or twice if your baby is a long-haired one- nail trimming, ear cleaning and teeth brushing is all they need. Try to train them accept teeth brushing to protect them from periodontal diseases and do not forget their annual vaccination against the common cat’s parasites and diseases.
Latest posts by Emily Bachmann (see all)
- Why Cat Urine Smells So Bad — and My Best Tips on What You Can Do About It 👃 - June 16, 2020
- How to Use Cat Pee as a Mouse Deterrent (5 Tips) 🐭 - June 14, 2020
- What You Can and Cannot Expect from Spaying or Neutering Your Cat - June 8, 2020
- Q&A: How to Solve Common Litter Box Problems 😼 - June 6, 2020
- 3 Astonishingly Simple Ways to Stop Your Cat Peeing On The Bed Tomorrow 🛌 - June 3, 2020