The Ragamuffin is a breed of domestic cat, look like the Ragdoll cat but is a different breed developed in 1990s.Ragamuffins have a muscular body, broad chest, broad head modified wedge with quite rounded forehead. Their coat is medium-length increasing in length toward the stomach, around the neck and the face. Their coat come in all colors and patterns and is soft with silky texture.
Ragamuffin is a healthy breed in general, requiring annual vaccination and little grooming. Brush their coat once or twice per week to remove dead hair and keep the silky texture, especially during shedding seasons more often. Their grooming includes also nail trimming twice per month, ear cleaning when necessary and teeth brushing to prevent periodontal diseases.
Ragamuffins are extremely sweet, sociable, affectionate and loyal cats. They will follow you and be with you, play or jump in your lap. They get along very well with kids and other pets, including cat-friendly dogs. They will welcome you when you come back home and show their affection all the time. They are considered to be the perfect pets for any kind of family
Latest posts by Emily Bachmann (see all)
- Why Cat Urine Smells So Bad — and My Best Tips on What You Can Do About It 👃 - June 16, 2020
- How to Use Cat Pee as a Mouse Deterrent (5 Tips) 🐭 - June 14, 2020
- What You Can and Cannot Expect from Spaying or Neutering Your Cat - June 8, 2020
- Q&A: How to Solve Common Litter Box Problems 😼 - June 6, 2020
- 3 Astonishingly Simple Ways to Stop Your Cat Peeing On The Bed Tomorrow 🛌 - June 3, 2020