I don’t usually plug a lot of products on this site, but when I do — I make sure to let you guys know exactly how I feel through an unbiased review where I list both the pros and cons.
In this case, I’ve fallen in love with a relatively new product out on the market named “Cat Spray Stop”. Ever heard of it before? No?
Neither had I a week ago.
It’s super-cool. I had someone contact me asking if this product was legit, or a scam. So I thought I’d buy my own copy and review it on my blog since cat piss is all I blog about anyways. Haha!
What is Cat Spray Stop?
For those of you who have never heard of it, Cat Spray Stop is basically a unique, proven 7-day program created by a veterinarian and cat specialist which teaches you how to eliminate cat spraying (in as little as 7 days).
Cat Spray Stop
Money Back Guarantee:
Better yet, they have a 60-day money back guarantee so I felt like I had nothing to lose by trying it out.
This is my review of Cat Spray Stop. Hope you enjoy it.
When I first watched their sales video I was a bit perplexed.
It all seemed a bit too good to be true. But when I tried it out myself — I was shocked at the results.
This stuff really works, people!
In this blog post I’ll dive into everything you really need to know about Cat Spray Stop, both good and bad.
How does Cat Spray Stop work?
One of the most important things to know, if not the most important in my opinion, is the fact that Susan’s method is unique. Never forget that.
She calls it the TTS method, which stands for Touch-Taste-Smell. These 3 things also happen to be the most developed senses in a cat. The TTS method uses the cat’s own senses against itself to stop the cat spraying from happening for good. This changes everything.
What features does this program include?
There are so many different, awesome things included in the guide.
I’ll try to list a few.
- The TTS-Method used by cat behavior specialists that charge $250+ per session
- 3 secret cat behavior hacks that will stop your cat from spraying INSTANTLY
- The warning sign your cat’s spraying problem is caused by a hidden health problem – this tip alone can save your cats life!
- The secret reason why your cat keeps spraying the same place and how to stop it straight away
- A home made natural stain remover you can make yourself for less than $2 – it’s even better than commercial cleaning products!
- The potty trigger technique that attracts your cat to the litter box like a magnet – your cat will never spray outside of its litter box again
- A simple 4 point checklist to find the ideal place for your cat’s litter box, without the right location you’ll never stop your cat from spraying!
- Plenty of more techniques, tricks and helpful tips to put a stop to your cats spraying
What type of cat owners is the program created for?
According to Susan Westinghouse, Cat Spray Stop is absolutely perfect for cat owners who are:
- Caring but cool-headed
- Action-oriented and able to follow through
- Able to invest a short amount of time implementing this method
- Sick and tired of constantly cleaning up the walls, windows and furniture every time the cat unleashes the smelly spray
Does this sound anything like you? As long as you fit in to at least two of the boxes above I genuinely think Cat Spray Stop might be just the perfect fit for you.
If you think this blog has done a good job of teaching you how to stop your cat from spraying, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by Susan’s book.
What will you learn in the book?
She presents, in a very calm and clear manner, the very best methods for eliminating your cat’s need to keep spraying around the house. On a more internal level, this system identifies and makes use of the cat’s own innate natural instincts to prevent it from wanting to pee outside the litter box.
Basically, these are the topics that are covered within Cat Spray Stop and why I believe you should get a copy of the book in addition to reading the blog posts on this wonderful blog:
- The history of interaction between humans and cats
- The psychology of cats
- Myths and misconceptions about cats
- The importance of understanding your cat
- What causes bad behavior in your cat
- How to address bad behavior
- What causes cat spraying
- How to stop cat spraying
- How to prevent spraying in the future
- How to tackle other litter problems, such as inappropriate urination
Who benefits from purchasing a copy of the book?
Cat Spray Stop was literally created to help just about anyone who owns a cat that doesn’t want to stop spraying all around the house. Created by Susan Westinghouse, a vet and cat specialist, Cat Spray Stop is an all-encompassing guide designed to help you stop cat spraying in your home once and for all.
If you’re reading this review and you’re still having a problem with a spraying cat — what are you waiting for?
Keep this one fact in mind if you’re still experiencing problems with cat spraying in your home:
Over 80% of cats that spray urine can be treated successfully 👌
Can you imagine stopping the annoying cat spraying behavior once and for all?
Can you imagine how much more peaceful your life would be?
Think about it. Think about how much money you would save in cleaning costs alone by not having to clean up after your cat every day of the week.
No more cleaning up cat urine in spots you can’t even sniff out on your knees.
No more asking yourself if the solution is to punish your cat for peeing inappropriately.
How awesome wouldn’t it be to overcome this annoying problem?
You can get started doing this right away. It’s really simple.
Just click the big, yellow button below to visit the official website of Cat Spray Stop to grab your own copy of the cat spray stopping phenomenon of 2020. It really is that good — you have my word on it.
What do you think is the best thing about Cat Spray Stop?
No more headaches.
No more sniffing.
No more stress.
Just peace of mind and a lovely ball of fur.
Not only that, but by stopping the spraying you’ll further improve your bond with your cat.
This alone makes this book worth purchasing if you ask me.
Furthermore, investing just a measly $37 into a long-awaited, long-term solution for something that not only stops the annoying behavior forever but also strengthens your bond is absolutely priceless.
It really does make its price a steal if you ask me.
I’ve seen a single bottle of cat enzyme cleaner — that lasts no longer than 30 days — priced a lot higher.
Where can you buy Cat Spray Stop?
Cat Spray Stop is available on the official website: https://catspraystop.com.
Susan is able to provide a cosmic amount of information and helpful tips from the point of view of a veterinarian. That alone should tell you she has the credentials to back up her claims.
And, with her 60-day money back guarantee — you really have nothing to lose.
You’re literally exposed to no risk at all which is why urge everyone to try it.
If you’re not satisfied — simply ask for your money back. That’s what I would have done had I not been.
You don’t have to spend yet another day desperately trying to get your cat to stop spraying by any creative means possible. The solution to your problem is here — at the touch of a button 👇
Stop your cat from “redecorating” your house once and for all.
Get Cat Spray Stop today.
Don’t wait anymore.
Latest posts by Emily Bachmann (see all)
- 7 Logical Reasons to Why Cats Spray in the House 🏡 - May 30, 2020
- How to Stop Your Cat from Spraying on Your Curtains (10 Tips) 😼 - May 29, 2020
- Why Your Cat Starts to Spray After There’s a New Baby in the Home 👶 - May 24, 2020
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Your Laundry Quickly (5 Tips) 🧺 - May 21, 2020
- 6 Tips on How to Stop Your Cat from Peeing in the Same Spot on the Floor 😒 - May 17, 2020